Thursday, January 20, 2011

Finally started a blog...

Usually, if someone asked me about blogging, I would go on a rant about it being a self important element where some people try to talk about everything just because they think something they have to say is important. WHO CARES? would be my ending statement. However, in an attempt to become more modern with the technology based world and more importantly to get a good grade in a required class, I have finally started a blog. If you were brave enough to click the link for this blog, I want to say thank you. If you meant to click on a link above it and accidentally clicked this one, I want to say thank you anyway for at least reading this far.

Before this becomes a blog ranting about blogs, I guess I should tell anyone that actually read to the second paragraph the things I'm actually going to discuss. I'm a commentator for a few local wrestling promotions and some of the things that I've witnessed at shows can be entertaining even for someone that isn't a wrestling fan. My main goals for this blog are to get a good grade and to be entertaining for anyone that takes the time to read it.

I'll discuss local shows, main stream wrestling, some wrestling history, and probably the Ultimate Fighting Championship. Yes, I know the UFC is mixed martial arts rather than pro wrestling and there's obviously a major difference between the two sports, but if some UFC content appears, consider it a "bonus" for reading the wrestling stuff. Hopefully if technology cooperates (I'm sure we've all wanted to hit a computer with a steel chair at least once) I'll be able to post some YouTube videos as a way to add some extra things to the blog.

Check back over the next few days and hopefully, I will have some interesting stuff for you to read and all jokes aside, thank you for reading the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment